Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is a fast-paced high-volume pharmacy specializing in delivery to our patients. Optimal candidates are able to pay close attention to detail, stay organized and focused, and will exhibit the ability to analyze situations and use good judgment to answer questions and respond to patient concerns.
Pharmacist Job Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is on patient care and satisfaction.
- Contribute to team effort and operational workflow.
- Assess the relative priority of prescriptions received each day.
- Effectively communicate with pharmacy staff and delivery staff to ensure smooth workflow from receipt of prescription to patient delivery.
- Verify technicians’ preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verify order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Comply with applicable state and federal drug laws and regulations.
- Valid, active Missouri pharmacist license
- Graduate degree from an accredited pharmacy college recognized by the American Council of Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- No felony convictions
- Must be able to prove authorization to work in the United States
- Be able to work all hours that are required
Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is a community/retail pharmacy specializing in free delivery. Our customers are
highly valued and benefit greatly from a pharmacy staff that consistently goes the extra mile to provide quality
care and medication management. Pharmacy services are customized to the needs of each individual patient
and require a strong and skilled team of staff members to fulfill our mission. Our one-of-a-kind pharmacy
offers a uniquely positive experience for both our patients and our staff.
Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibits any form of discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.