Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is currently seeking a qualified Pharmacy Technician at the South County location in St. Louis, MO. Full-time and part-time positions are available with competitive pay.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment;
- Must be customer-service oriented;
- Must have own transportation;
- Must have high-school diploma or equivalent;
- NO PHARMACY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening *NO felony convictions*
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal residency in the United States
- Must be able to read and communicate in English
- Understand how to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the facility
Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is a community/retail pharmacy specializing in free delivery. Our customers are
highly valued and benefit greatly from a pharmacy staff that consistently goes the extra mile to provide quality
care and medication management. Pharmacy services are customized to the needs of each individual patient
and require a strong and skilled team of staff members to fulfill our mission. Our one-of-a-kind pharmacy
offers a uniquely positive experience for both our patients and our staff.
Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibits any form of discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.